PointSafe offers a good level of security with a solid single-walled steel body and a double-walled door that helps to protect the valuable content inside in the event of an attack. Large motorized round locking bolts operate automatically when a correct code or authorized fingerprint is entered. An additional anti-drill plate in the door frame offers enhanced protection.
- Secure finger scan module allows for quick convenient access with the swipe of a programmed finger
- Solid single-walled steel construction with an additional anti-drill plate in the door frame to protect the safe bolts
- Emergency key override feature allows for access to the safe in the event of a forgotten user code
- Optional hotel mode allows guests to program their own user code and fingerprint which is automatically deleted if the door is left open for 5 minutes or more
- PointSafe P 3 models include a removable shelf for better utilization of interior space
Best Suited for jewelry, cash, wallet, ammo, and handguns. Can hold a full-sized iPad, phones, sunglasses
Will fit legal size paper 8x17 or smaller without folding. It will of course also fit letter-size paper. This is the most versatile size. The safe can easily be handled at only 44lbs and hidden in your closet or office. However, it will be safe and secure when bolted down and fit most smaller valuables and documents like titles, diplomas, certificates, and more.
|Insurance Rating Cash||$1,000|
|Insurance Rating Valuables||$10,000|
|Construction||Double-walled door, single-walled body|
|Locking Method||Fingerscan or Digital code|
|Shelves||One removable shelf|
It will withstand some fire exposure. If you are worried about a fire, we recommend the CombiLine Series with fire rating and burglary protection.
|Outside Dimensions in inches (hxwxd)||12.8 x 17.7 x 14|
|Inside Dimensions in inches (hxwxd)||12.4 x 17.4 x 11.6|
|Volume (cubic inches)||2368 cubic inches|
|Weight (lbs)||44.1 lbs|
|Door Opening in inches (hxw)||9.6 x 12.7|